I just deployed a small update to the site which features new navigation, a redesigned archive and the early stages of some better content organisation via tags. I went through several iterations and couldn't settle on any that I liked just yet, so this is just the first part of that update. As part of the process, I discarded a lot of near-polished icons which I've now put up on Dribbble.
I've also wiped about a dozen articles from the site; old, outdated and no longer relevant content has been dropped in favour of some new pieces I have on the way.
Lastly, as a bit of an experiment and part of a new approach to maintaining my site and other projects, I'm making my release notes public. More on this soon.